Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Escape



I always hear people my age dreaming about a vacation in Italy or the South of France… followed by an excuse on why they will never be able to afford it. 

News Flash - it’s not that difficult - all you need is a little discipline and a credit card.

The catch is acquiring a credit card that gives you miles with every purchase. In many instances you can receive up to 20,000 miles just for signing up, which is a round trip ticket anywhere in the US. These miles may take awhile to accumulate, but think about how many you can earn in a year from necessities such as rent, food, car payments, ect. There are also many opportunities to earn bonus miles. I even let my parents use it for really big purchases – they pay me back and I get the miles!

I personally love the American Airlines Advantage Rewards credit card, but just about every airline has a similar rewards program. 



No comments:

Post a Comment