Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poised and Cultured


I always find a person to be very intriguing when they can hold an intelligent conversation pertaining to art. Most of us are not exposed to the various attributes of landmark painters and sculptors, unless or course your major is centered around the subject in some way. Sure I go to museums and famous landmarks when traveling, but I must admit I am unaware of the exhibits going on in my own city. This will change in 2010, as I will attend a different exhibit every month. I encourage everyone  to build a more extensive realm of knowledge by using a spare Saturday to visit a museum. Lets be honest, spending more than three hours looking at paintings can be redundant, so rent a headset and absorb what you can. You will be sounding more cultured and poised in no time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment