Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New YOU



A new year makes for the perfect time to start over - new goals, new dreams, and a year of opportunity to accomplish them. Everyone has at least a few resolutions for this upcoming year, but how are you going to reach those goals? What is going to make this year different than last year?

A few days before the New Year, I wrote out goals for every aspect of my life. I then put together an action plan – steps and deadlines I needed to meet so that I could accomplish my goals. My action plan was broken down to the daily level. I highly recommend this approach; you do not want your resolutions to get lost in the coming months.
Jan 1st – IT STARTS TODAY!
Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Although goals may change throughout a lifetime. It is good to always have goals in mind. That way the little decisions you make on a daily basis lead to the goals you have in mind. If you do not set goals for yourself how are you suppose to make decisions to have the things you want in life or be the type of person you want to be.

    I created a list as well. I did not go as far as creating an action plan but after reading your post Ashley I think I will.

    ReplyDelete