Monday, November 16, 2009

There's an App for That


I love spending money! My credit card bill - lets not go there! One day I installed an Expense Manager on my blackberry, and now track every penny I spend.


This application creates a customized expense report according to your preferences. When tracking a purchase, you input the amount, payment method, catagory, and currency. At the end of every month you have the option of exporting this document to Excel. Expense Manager also allows you to set a monthly budget for each category, thus besides tracking your expenses it also works as a budgeting tool.  It will also help you keep track of what exactly you owe on each credit card. 


I have been trying to lower my expenses from month to month, using my previous expense reports as a threshold. Once you start seeing all the little expenses add up - i promise that you will begin to change your spending habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment